Classic cheese and bacon burger
Serves 2 | prep 5 mins | total time
- 2 Taste the Difference beef burgers with caramelised onion
- 4 rashers Taste the Difference ultimate unsmoked dry cured outdoor bred bacon
- 2 burger buns
- 4-6 small lettuce leaves
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium sliced cheddar by Sainsbury's
- Cook the burgers for 20 minutes according to pack instructions.
- Put the bacon rashers in a hot non-stick frying pan and cook until brown and crispy, turning once or twice.
- Slice the burger buns in half and toast if desired. Place the lettuce leaves and red onion on top of the two bun bases.
- Place the cooked burgers on the buns and top with the cheese slices, crispy bacon and the burger bun tops. Serve with chutney.