Chicken paprika one-pot
Serves 4 | prep 5 mins | total time
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp crushed flaked sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- the cloves from one whole large garlic bulb
- 750g mini new potatoes
- 2 x 200g bags baby leaf spinach
- 2 tbsp jumbo raisin mix
- 3 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC, fan 200ºC, gas 7. Put chicken thighs in a large, shallow roasting tin or dish. In a small bowl, mix the paprika with the sea salt and two tablespoons of olive oil. Rub this into the chicken. Add the garlic cloves to the roasting tin – smash them lightly first. Then add the potatoes to the tin, too.
- Roast the chicken and potatoes for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the spinach leaves to the roasting tin, in batches, along with the raisins, almonds, sherry vinegar and some seasoning. Return to the oven for a minute.