Chicken gnocchi bake
Serves 4 | prep 5 mins | total time
- 400g fresh potato gnocchi
- 100g tenderstem broccoli, chopped
- 50g Be Good To Yourself green pesto
- 1 x 210g pack Be Good To Yourself roast chicken slices
- 25g Taleggio
- 1 x 120g bag bistro salad leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Cook the gnocchi and broccoli for 3 minutes in a large pan of salted water. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the pesto and chicken, season, then stir until coated. Spoon into an ovenproof dish, cut the Taleggio into small cubes and scatter over the top. Bake for 15 minutes until the cheese is light golden. Serve immediately with the bistro salad leaves.