Makes 4 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 8 plain wraps by Sainsbury's
- 8 tbsp tomato or barbecue relish
- 300g cooked skinless chicken breast fillet, shredded
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 x 240g pack mild Cheddar cheese slices
- Place one wrap on a board and spread over 2 tbsp of the tomato or barbecue relish. Scatter over a quarter of the shredded chicken and chopped spring onions. Top with 2-3 cheese slices, breaking them into pieces to cover the chicken.
- Place a second wrap on top and press down gently. Repeat with the rest of the wraps and filling to make four quesadillas in total.
- To barbecue, wrap each quesadilla in a large square of lightly oiled foil and place on the cooler edges of the barbecue for 3-4 minutes, turning once and moving the parcels rounds occasionally with tongs. Alternatively, fry one quesadilla at a time in a little hot oil in a large frying pan for 1-2 minutes on each side until crisp and golden.
- Cut each hot quesadilla into quarters and serve hot with salad and sour cream.