Burger with smoky Stilton sauce
Serves 4 | total time
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 150g Stilton, crumbled
- a pinch of smoked paprika
- 100g soured cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 Taste the Difference beef burgers
- 250g portobello mushrooms
- 4 Taste the Difference brioche burger buns, split
- 30g wild rocket
Make the blue cheese sauce a few hours ahead, cover and chill.
- Preheat the barbecue or grill. Place the garlic, Stilton, smoked paprika, soured cream and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a food processor and blend to make a thick sauce.
- Cook the beef burgers for 9-10 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, brush the mushrooms with the rest of the olive oil and cook alongside the burgers for 6-8 minutes. Dollop spoonfuls of the blue cheese sauce over the burgers and cook for another minute or two.
- Toast the brioche buns on the barbecue then fill with rocket, burgers, more of the blue cheese sauce and top with a mushroom.
Smoky stilton burger