Avocado and sweet potato tacos
Serves 4 | prep 25 mins | total time
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ó teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 x 380g carton black beans, drained and rinsed
- 125g Greek yogurt
- 1 small avocado, peeled, stone removed, and roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- juice of 1 lime, plus lime wedges, to serve
- 12 small tortillas (or 4 large)
- coriander leaves, to serve
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C gas 6, and line a large baking tray with baking paper. Toss the sweet potato with the olive oil and chilli powder, then season and spread over the baking tray. Roast for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Gently heat the black beans in a pan with 2-3 tablespoons water, until piping hot. While the sweet potato and beans are cooking, combine the yogurt, avocado, garlic and lime juice in a small food processor and pulse until smooth. Season to taste and chill until ready to use.
- Warm the tortillas, then assemble the tacos with a scoop of the avocado yogurt sauce, followed by the roasted sweet potato, black beans and any of the toppings of your choice. Finish with coriander and wedges of lime.