Pink grapefruit Mimosa
Serves 6 | prep 15 mins | total time
- 1 pink grapefruit, plus a few slices to garnish
- 1 tbsp agave syrup or honey
- 1 x 75cl bottle Champagne or other fizz of your choice, chilled
Prepare the grapefruit mixture the day before.
- Top and tail the grapefruit, then cut away the skin and pith with a knife. Cut the flesh into segments, leaving the membrane behind.
- Put the grapefruit segments into a small jug and squeeze the centre of the fruit (the part the segments came from), into the jug, adding any juice from the board. Stir in the agave syrup.
- Divide the grapefruit pieces and juice between each glass. Let guests top up with Champagne and garnish each one with a thin slice of pink grapefruit.