Peanut butter and caramel scoops
Makes 10 cones | total time
- 1 x 900ml or 1-litre tub good-quality vanilla ice cream (not soft scoop)
- 5 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tbsp Carnation Caramel, plus extra to serve
- 50g honey roast peanuts, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- 10 waffle ice cream cones
Prepare the ice cream a day ahead. It will keep in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer to soften for 10 minutes. Scoop into a mixing bowl. Add the peanut butter, caramel and honey roast peanuts and swirl the mixture together as quickly as possible so it doesn't melt too much. Pack back into the ice cream container and freeze until firm – at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve scooped into ice cream cones, drizzled with extra caramel and topped with more peanuts, if you like.