Serves 4 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 300ml double or whipping cream
- 1 x 180g pack cream cheese
- 2 tbsp bitter orange marmalade
- 3 tbsp light blended whisky or Speyside malt
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
Make up to 1 day ahead; cover and chill.
- In a large bowl whip the cream to soft peaks, then whisk in the cream cheese. Add the marmalade, whisky, sugar and lemon juice and combine – be careful you don't overbeat.
- Spoon into 4 small glasses and chill for at least 10 minutes. Serve garnished with orange zest and petticoat tails.