Almond maple truffles
Makes About 30 | total time
- 250g almond butter
- 60g ground almonds, plus extra if needed
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 20g dark chocolate, melted
- Scrape the almond butter into a food processor and add the ground almonds, maple syrup and cinnamon, plus a small pinch of sea salt. Whiz together until well combined. If the mixture seems a little soft still, add another tablespoon of ground almonds.
- Shape the mixture into small bite-sized balls and place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the nut truffles in a zig-zag fashion.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving. They will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 2 weeks, or in the freezer for 2 months.