Chilli-lime seed mix
Serves 6 | total time
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce (we like Kikkoman)
- 2 tsp honey
- a pinch of chilli powder
- zest of 1⁄2 lime, plus a squeeze of juice
- 1 x 100g pack seed mix
- 25g coconut flakes
- 40g dried apricots, chopped into small pieces
Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper. In a bowl, mix the soy, honey, chilli and lime zest with a squeeze of juice. Stir in the seeds and coconut flakes; mix well. Spread on the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, then stir in the apricots and cook for a further 1-2 minutes until the seeds and coconut are light golden brown. Cool and store in an airtight container.
A divine sweet-savoury nibble.