Salted caramel & chocolate no-churn ice cream
Serves 6-8 |
- 600ml double cream
- 1 x 397 tin Carnation caramel
- 150g dark chocolate chips
- ready-made toffee sauce, for drizzling
- Whisk the double cream and Carnation caramel with a pinch of salt until lightly whipped.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips and transfer to a large freezer-proof, lidded container. Freeze overnight.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer for about 15 minutes to soften before scooping. Drizzle with ready-made toffee sauce.