Makes 1 sheet | Serves 6 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 200g Belgian dark cooking chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken up
- 100g Belgian white cooking chocolate, broken up
- 1 x tube Dr Oetker Gel Food Colour in Blue
- 1 x tube Dr Oetker Gel Food Colour in Hot Pink
- 1 x tube Dr Oetker Gel Food Colour in Ultra Violet
- 90g mini chocolate eggs
- 1 tbsp edible white shimmer pearls
The bark will keep for at least a couple of weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Melt the two chocolates in separate bowls over a pan of simmering water. Divide the white chocolate between 4 small bowls and colour 3 with a few drops of the different gel colours. Stir each to mix thoroughly.
- Spread the dark chocolate in a thick, even layer on the baking paper. Spoon on the white and coloured chocolates in random blobs, then use a cocktail stick to swirl it into patterns. Sprinkle on the mini chocolate eggs and shimmer pearls and put in the fridge until set.