Alpro fruity breakfast Buddha bowl
Serves 2 | prep 25 mins | total time
- 10g chia seeds
- 100ml Alpro Almond Unsweetened
- 300ml Alpro Oat Unsweetened
- 100g brown rice
- 1 small avocado, peeled, stone removed, and roughly chopped
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 mango, peeled, stone removed, and chopped
- 200g mixed berries
- 2 heaped tbsp Alpro Plain No Sugars plant-based alternative to yogurt
- 20g pistachios, chopped
- flowers (optional)
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl, add the Alpro Almond Unsweetened and set aside to soak and absorb the liquid, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the brown rice in the Alpro Oat Unsweetened for about 30 minutes, until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Put the avocado into a blender, along with the cocoa, agave or maple syrup and 3 tablespoons water, then blitz to a smooth purée.
- Divide the mango and berries between two bowls, reserving some for the top. Spoon over the cooled rice, Alpro Plain No Sugars, soaked chia seeds and chocolate avocado. Scatter over the reserved berries, pistachios and flowers, if using, and serve.