Serves Serves 4 Lower fat | prep 5 mins | total time
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 100ml orange juice
- 1 x 500g bag frozen Black Forest fruits
- 1 mulled wine spice sachet
- 60g caster sugar, or to taste
Make up to 3 days ahead; chill
- In a pan, stir the cornflour with a splash of orange juice until smooth. Add the rest of the juice, the fruit, spice sachet and sugar. Bring to the boil, stirring; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Leave to cool to room temperature, then take out the spice sachet. Serve with Greek yogurt.