Avocado brunch spread
Serves 4 | prep 10 minutes | total time
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 4 large slices of bread
- 2-3 handfuls rocket
- 120g roast chicken, sliced
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- a few drops of olive oil
- a few drops of balsamic vinegar
- a few Parmesan shavings
- Mash the avocados with a fork, adding a squeeze of lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
- Toast the bread slices, and spread thickly with the mashed avocado.
- Top with the rocket, sliced chicken and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle each one with a few drops of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then finish off with Parmesan shavings.