Lychee rose bellini
Serves 2 |
- 100ml lychee juice (we used rubicon)
- ½ tbsp agave syrup or clear honey
- 2 drops of rose water, to taste
- a drop of pink food colouring, optional
- 200ml chilled Prosecco
- Pour the lychee juice and the agave syrup into a cocktail shaker (or a jam jar) with a few ice cubes and add just 2 drops of rose water, plus a drop of pink food colouring if you wish. Shake vigorously and taste - you may need to add a few more drops of rose water but don't overdo it. Strain into 2 Champagne flutes, top up with Prosecco and use a long spoon to gently mix. Garnish with rose petals, if you like, and serve.