Three-veg frittata with goats' cheese
- 250g baby new potatoes
- 1 x 160g pack mixed tenderstem broccoli, asparagus and sugar snaps
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh basil pesto
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves, plus extra whole leaves to serve
- ½ x 120g pack Taste the Difference French goats’ cheese, sliced into 4 discs
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Cook the new potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes until tender. Halve the broccoli spears and add to the pan with the other vegetables for the final 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain well, run under
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a 22cm ovenproof nonstick frying pan and cook the onion gently for 8-10 minutes until softened.
- Add the cooked potatoes and vegetables to the pan. In a jug, whisk together the eggs with some seasoning, the pesto and the chopped mint.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables in the pan, then use a fork to move the egg in from the sides towards the centre; cook for about 3 minutes until the egg begins to set. Top with the goats’ cheese slices. Grill for 6-8 minutes, checking regularly,
- Run a spatula around the edge to loosen the frittata. Slide on to a serving plate and scatter with the mint leaves.