Lemon cheesecake sundaes
Super quick to rustle up and pop in the fridge, ready to serve in a flourish
- 200g cream cheese
- 1 x 213g jar marshmallow fluff
- 4 cardamom pods, seeds removed and crushed
- 200g crème fraîche
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 100g Fox’s Crunch Cream biscuits, roughly crushed
- 225g raspberries
- 6 tbsp Taste the Difference lemon curd
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and crushed cardamom seeds until just combined.
- In another bowl mix together the crème fraîche and lemon zest.
- Take 4 sundae glasses and spoon half the biscuits among them. Then top each with a few raspberries and divide half the crème fraîche among them.
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon curd to each and divide half the marshmallow mixture among the four glasses.
- Divide the remaining biscuits among the glasses, a few more raspberries, and the remaining crème fraîche and marshmallow mixtures. Top with a few more raspberries and drizzle over the remaining lemon curd.
- Chill until ready to serve.