Honey cream hearts
by Sarah Alcock
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 200g light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 x 400g pack frozen raspberries
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 fig, cut into wedges
- YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- 2 x 150ml dishes or ramekins (or traditional coeur à la crème dishes*), each lined with a damp square of muslin or similar
- Mix together the honey, cream, cream cheese and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth and combined. Pour into the muslin-lined dishes or ramekins.
- Cover loosely with clingfilm and chill overnight until set, setting the dishes or ramekins on a plate to catch any liquid that drains off (over the sides or through the holes in the bottom of the coeur à la crème dishes).
- Meanwhile, heat the raspberries in a small pan with the icing sugar, stirring until soft and juicy. Bubble for a minute then sieve to discard the seeds. Leave the sauce to cool.
- To serve, turn the puddings out on to serving plates, carefully remove the muslin and spoon the raspberry sauce around them. Scatter over the pomegranate seeds and serve with the fig wedges.
*You can buy traditional coeur à la crème dishes from Divertimenti (divertimenti.co.uk/Bakeware/Souffle_dishes/coeur-a-la-creme-mould-9cm_.html)