Lobster, grapefruit and pea shoot salad
Serves 2 |
- Taste the Difference frozen raw lobster (380g)
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber
- 1 x bag sugar snaps
- 1 x bag pea shoots
- Thaw, cook and prepare a Taste the Difference frozen raw lobster (380g) following pack instructions.
- Carefully extract the meat. Cut into chunks. Segment a pink grapefruit over a bowl, and blend 3 tbsp of the juice with 2 tbsp mayonnaise as a dressing.
- Cut a 5cm chunk of cucumber in half then slice into half moons. Split a handful of sugar snap peas in half lengthways.
Tip If you don't want to prepare lobster, swap for a pack of cooked king prawns.
- Arrange the grapefruit, lobster, cucumber and sugar snaps between 2 plates and top with pea shoots. Drizzle with the dressing.