- ½ white baguette, sliced into 12
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 150g packs spreadable fresh French goats' cheese
- 4 figs, cut into thin wedges
- 3 tbsp Taste the Difference pesto alla Genovese
- juice of 1 lemon
Step by step
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Brush the baguette slices with the oil on both sides and place onto a baking sheet. Cook under the grill for 3-4 minutes, until golden then turn over and repeat on the other side.
- Let the crostini cool slightly before spreading the French goats' cheese onto them. Top with the fig wedges.
- Loosen the pesto with the lemon juice then drizzle over the fig and French goats' cheese crostini to serve.