Flash-fried Moroccan prawns
Serves 2 as a starter | prep 5 mins | total time
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tsp ras el hanout
- a generous handful of baby plum tomatoes, halved
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 x 175g pack cooked jumbo king prawns
- Heat a glug of olive oil in a frying pan with the garlic until starting to sizzle, then add the ras el hanout; cook for a few seconds until aromatic.
- Add the tomatoes, lemon juice and a splash of water, plus seasoning, and cook for 1 minute until the tomatoes start to soften.
- Tip in the prawns and stir-fry for 1 minute or until the prawns are piping hot, then spoon onto a bed of dressed salad leaves to serve.