Ginger and soy Brussels sprouts
Serves 8 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 600g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and finely sliced
- 200g small turnips, peeled and finely sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 30g root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
Finely slice the veg and chill in a sealed plastic food bag.
- Steam the vegetables for 1 minute.
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat and add the veg and ginger. Stir-fry for 30 seconds, add the soy sauce, lower the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes; season.
Tip Add finely chopped red chilli with the ginger for an extra fiery kick. Serve with roast duck.