Warm potato and anchovy salad
Serves 4-6 | prep 5 mins | total time
- 1kg new potatoes, halved if large
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 x 100g jar La Monégasque Anchovy Fillets in Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Cook the potatoes in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until just tender. Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl. Roughly crush the potatoes with a fork. Stir in the spring onions.
- Drain the oil from the jar of anchovies into a small jug and whisk in the vinegar and mustard to make a dressing. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper. Pour the dressing over the warm potatoes and toss well to coat. Top with the anchovy fillets and season to taste. Serve warm.