Makes 6 | prep 5 mins | total time
- 200ml cloudy lemonade
- 100ml ginger beer
- 200ml Pimm’s No 1
- 100ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- 100g caster sugar
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine
- ¼ cucumber, peeled and diced
- 150g strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 tbsp finely shredded mint
- Mix the lemonade, ginger beer, Pimm's, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar in a pan. Bring to simmering point. Meanwhile, soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water
for 10 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat. Squeeze the excess water out of the gelatine and drop it into the hot Pimm's mixture. Stir to dissolve.
- Pour the liquid into a large jug and transfer to the fridge until barely set, this may take up to four hours.
- Mix the diced cucumber, strawberries and mint into the jelly mixture and divide the jelly between six glasses. Transfer back to the fridge and leave to set overnight.