Sausage ‘Niçoise’ salad
Serves 4 | total time
- 1 x 750g bag mini new potatoes, larger ones halved
- 1 x 200g pack fine green beans, trimmed
- 1 x 400g pack Toulouse- inspired sausages
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 x 290g pack Taste the Difference sunsoaked cherry tomatoes, drained
- 1 x 80g bag baby leaf rocket salad
- Preheat the grill to high. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 15 minutes, add the beans and cook for 5 minutes until tender. Drain both, cover with cold water, then drain again.
- Meanwhile, grill the sausages for 15-20 minutes, turning regularly, until golden and cooked through.
- Whisk the mustard, sugar or honey and seasoning with a fork, whisk in the vinegar, then the oil.
Tip This salad is so versatile – try leftover roast chicken or sliced griddled steak instead of sausages.
- Thickly slice the potatoes and sausages and put on a large platter with the beans, tomatoes and salad leaves.
- Pour over the dressing and toss together.