Serves 2 | total time
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Cajun spice mix
- 1 x 225g pack raw peeled jumbo king prawns, defrosted
- 2 large vine tomatoes, chopped
- 4 large plain tortilla wraps
- 1 x 140g pack Mexicana cheese slices
- 1 heaped tbsp chopped coriander
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan about 25cm across the base. Add most of the spring onions, reserving a little, and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the spice mix and cook for 1 minute. Add the prawns and cook for another minute until they turn pink.
- Stir in the tomatoes over a medium heat for 2 minutes; spread on a plate to cool slightly. Clean the pan; put back on heat.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in the pan and place a tortilla in the base. Spoon over half the filling, add half the cheese and top with another tortilla. Press down with a spatula; cook over a medium heat for 2 minutes. Brush another teaspoon of oil on the top of the tortilla and flip the whole quesadilla to cook the other side for 2 minutes.
- Repeat for the second quesadilla. Cut into wedges; garnish with the coriander and remaining spring onions. Serve with guacamole.