John West chilli and garlic tuna stir-fry
Serves 2 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 x 2cm piece fresh ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 5 spring onions, shredded
- 5 asparagus spears, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 pok choy, cut into quarters
- 10 pieces of mangetout, sliced in half
- 1 x 130g pack John West Infusions tuna with chilli and garlic
- 125g dried egg noodles, cooked, refreshed and drained
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- In a small bowl mix together the honey and soy sauce and leave to one side.
Meanwhile, ensure you have all your ingredients chopped and ready to go in the wok. Place a wok or large frying pan over a high heat and add the sunflower oil and sesame oil and leave until hot. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 20-30 seconds and then add the spring onions, asparagus, red pepper, pok choy and mangetout and continue cooking for a further minute until the vegetables soften slightly.
- Pour in the soy sauce and honey mixture and add the noodles, continue cooking for another minute and then finally add the chilli and garlic infused tuna and fresh coriander. Cook for 20 seconds, give everything a good stir and serve with a scattering of toasted sesame seeds and a little extra coriander. You could also serve some lime wedges on the side for added sharpness.