Spicy cannellini houmous
Spicy cannellini houmousSubscribe to Sainsbury's magazine
Chip and dip with our spicy cannellini houmous
- 2 x 400g tins cannellini beans
- 2 tbsp rose harissa paste (or regular harissa)
- 1 tsp rose harissa paste (or regular harissa)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1-2 garlic cloves (depending on size), crushed
- juice of 2 lemons
- a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
Keeps for 2-3 days in the fridge (minus the coriander topping).
Drain and rinse the beans. Tip into a food processor with 2 tablespoons of harissa, the smoked paprika, garlic and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Season well.
Tip into a bowl, top with a teaspoon of harissa (or a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil if you prefer) and sprinkle over the coriander. Serve with breads or crudités if you like.