Serves 6 | prep 5 mins | total time
- 1 tsp flavourless oil, such as groundnut oil
- 8 leaves of Select fine leaf gelatine
- 500ml filtered or bottled water
- 500ml elderflower cordial
- a few strawberries, to garnish
Can be made up to 2 days ahead.
- Lightly oil 6 x 200ml jelly moulds with flavourless oil. Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes until softened.
- Bring 250ml of the water to the boil, remove the softened gelatine leaves from the water, add to the pan and whisk until combined. Add another 250ml of the water along with the elderflower cordial; stir. Pour into the prepared moulds. Cover and chill for at least 12 hours until set.
- Invert the jellies on to cold plates and serve with strawberries to garnish.
Tip Using homemade cordial will give you a fuller flavour and a darker colour.