Lemon cup 'cheesecakes'
Serves 6 | prep 15 mins | total time
- 6 tbsp icing sugar
- juice from 1 large juicy lemon, plus a little zest, to serve
- 300ml double cream
- 300ml thick, authentic Greek yogurt
- 6 ginger snaps
- 6 generous tbsp mixed summer berries
- Dissolve the icing sugar in the lemon juice. Whip the cream to soft peaks and mix with the yogurt and the lemon mixture.
- Crumble the 6 biscuits into 6 cups or glasses, followed by a spoonful of fruit in each. Top with the cream and sprinkle lemon zest on top. Chill before eating.