Wasabi chicken wrap
- 160g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- 2 plain Sainsbury’s tortilla wraps
- 150g cooked lean chicken, finely diced or shredded
- 50g Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 50g cucumber, sliced
- Cook the peas in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Transfer the peas to a jug along with the mayonnaise and wasabi. Whiz with a hand blender to make a smooth purée. This can also be done in a food processor.
- Put the wraps on a board and spread with the pea purée. Divide the chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber between each wrap, then roll up, cut in half and serve.
The pea purée can be prepared the night before