Serve with plenty of green vegetables, such as tenderstem broccoli, green beans and peas.
- 10 pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 x 28g pack flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 8 lemon sole or plaice fillets, skinned
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 15g flaked almonds, toasted
- 3 anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- zest and juice of 1 small orange
- 1 large vine tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp raisins
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas 5. In a small bowl mix together the olives and parsley. Lay the fish fillets, skinned-side up, on a board and divide the olive mixture among the fillets.
- Roll up each fillet like a pin wheel and place seam-side down in a nonstick roasting tin or baking dish. Season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Make the sauce by blitzing the almonds, anchovies, orange zest and juice, tomato and raisins in a mini food processor until almost smooth. Serve each sole pin wheel with a spoonful of sauce.
Don't have time to make the sauce? Serve with a readymade fresh tomato salsa