Cherry, raspberry and lime smoothie
Begin 2014 with a fruit-packed smoothie. Using ice-cold cherries means your smoothie will be ready-chilled. Guaranteed to blow the cobwebs away and get you started as you mean to go on. Well, for today anyway...
- 1 x 480g bag frozen dark sweet cherries, defrosted for 15 minutes, but still ice cold
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 400ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- juice of 1 lime
- 150ml low-fat raspberry or rhubarb live yogurt
- Whiz everything together in a liquidiser until smooth. Pour into 4 chilled glasses.
The smoothie will keep for a day or two but stir it before drinking