Butternut squash pizza with sage, red onion and blue cheese
- 1 small butternut squash (about 750g), peeled and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1 x 20g pack fresh sage, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 x 260g packs flame-baked garlic and coriander naan breads
- 1 x 125g pack mozzarella, drained and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 100g Shropshire blue cheese, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven as hot as it will go. Meanwhile, toss the butternut squash, onions and sage in a bowl with 1 tbsp of the oil. Spread out on a baking tray and roast for 25-30 minutes until tender.
- Arrange the naan breads on two large baking trays and scatter over roasted veg. Top with the mozzarella and blue cheese, then the remaining sage. Bake for 10-12 mins until the cheese has melted. Serve drizzled with a little extra olive oil.