We value your privacy
1. Half fill your brownie tin with brownie mix.
2. Make a cheesecake mix (see our recipe), and drop little blobs on top of the brownie.
3. Swirl using the handle of a teaspoon.
4. Scatter with raspberries, or a berry of a choice - you could try blackberries in the Autumn!
5. Repeat with a second layer of brownie mix and cheesecake mix.
6. Swirl again, then bake and cool.
7. Slice into squares and finish with extra fruit.
8. EAT! (and share if you really want to...)
Here's our Raspberry and White Chocolate Celebration Brownies recipe!