Spicy stir fry noodles
Serves 4 | prep 15 mins | total time
- a large handful of cashew nuts or unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 350g ready-prepared fine beans, tenderstem broccoli and baby corn
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-2 red chillies, deseeded and finely diced
- 4cm root ginger, finely chopped
- 2 x 410g pack fresh free-range egg noodles
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3-4 tbsp soy sauce
- Toast the nuts in a dry wok until golden, then tip on to a plate and set aside. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in the wok, add the vegetables and stir-fry for a few minutes. Add a splash of water and toss the vegetables around until tender. Tip on to the plate with the nuts and keep warm.
- Put the garlic, chilli and ginger in the wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the remaining oil and the noodles, and stir-fry for a few minutes, separating the noodles as you go. Add the egg and soy sauce and stir together over the heat until the egg sets. Return the vegetables and nuts to the pan and toss everything together. Serve immediately.