Tenderstem® broccoli with crispy pancetta and pine nuts
Serves 4 as a side | prep 5 minutes | total time
- ½ x 160g pack smoked cubetti di pancetta
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 x 200g pack Tenderstem® broccoli, each stem halved
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the cubetti di pancetta and fry for 4-5 minutes until crisp and browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in the pine nuts for the last 1-2 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli in a metal colander set over a large pan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes until almost tender.
- Add the steamed broccoli and the oil to the frying pan and stir-fry over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes until the broccoli is just tender and lightly coated in oil. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.