Rosemary roast potatoes
Serves 8 | prep 5 mins | total time
- 1.5kg Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and diced into about 2cm cubes
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 5 sprigs of rosemary, roughly torn
- 3 garlic cloves, skin on
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
- Put the potatoes in a large pan and cover with cold water, bring to the boil, then partially cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain well. Meanwhile, spoon the sunflower oil into a large roasting tin and heat the tin in the oven.
- Carefully place the drained potatoes onto the hot roasting tin and toss in the oil. Add the rosemary and garlic, season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper, then roast in the oven for about 1 hour, tossing every 20 minutes, until golden.