Taleggio fig party bites
Makes 12 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 12 x 1cm slices of baguette
- 100g Taleggio or Camembert
- 2 tbsp Christmas spiced fruit chutney
- ½ tbsp honey
- 2 ripe figs, cut into sixths
- Toast the slices of baguette under a hot grill for 1-2 minutes each side until lightly golden.
- Cut the taleggio into 12 slices, top each toast with the cheese; grill for 2-3 minutes until just melted.
- Heat the fruit chutney and honey in a pan with a splash of boiling water.
Tip If you want this to be a vegetarian recipe, use Taleggio.
- Stir the cut figs in the chutney to coat them lightly, then place a piece of fig on each toast. Serve warm.