Reggae Reggae chicken party wraps
Serves 4 | prep 10 minutes | total time
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 x 460g pack chicken fillets, sliced into thin strips
- 1 onion, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 x 325g tin naturally sweet sweetcorn in water, drained
- 1/2 x 290g bottle Reggae Reggae Caribbean BBQ Sauce
- 8 plain tortilla wraps, warmed
- sour cream garnished with chopped chives
- lime wedges
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the chicken strips for 4-5 minutes until browned all over.
- Add the onion, pepper and sweetcorn and continue to fry for a further two minutes. Stir in the sauce and simmer for a final two minutes
- Pile the chicken mixture onto the warmed wraps and top with sour cream. Roll up and serve with the lime wedges.