Thai turkey stir-fry
Serves 2 | total time
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 echalion shallots (or 6 regular), sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced (leave in the seeds)
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 lemongrass stalk, very finely sliced
- 1 x 400g pack turkey breast stir-fry
- 1 x 200g pack sugar snap peas
- 1½ tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 x 28g pack basil, leaves only
- Heat half the oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat. Stir-fry the shallots, chilli, garlic and lemongrass for 5 minutes until softened and fragrant, adding a splash of water to stop it catching; tip into a bowl.
- Increase the heat to high, add the rest of the oil plus the turkey and sugar snap peas and stir-fry for 3 minutes until the turkey is just cooked through.
- Mix the Thai fish sauce and lime juice with 2 tablespoons water. Add to the pan, along with the shallot mixture; toss everything together for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and toss the basil through just before serving.