Spicy thai pork curry
Serves 4 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 x 28g pack fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 x 480g pack stir fry British pork by Sainsbury's
- 190g red thai curry paste
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 400ml coconut milk
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 175g baby corn
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp unsalted toasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the spring onions and three quarters of the coriander. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the pork strips and cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the red Thai paste, peanut butter and sugar. Cook for 1 minute. Add the soy sauce and coconut milk and cook gently for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the stock and baby corn and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Tip If you’d like this to be a gluten-free recipe, please ensure your stock and soy sauce are guaranteed gluten-free.
- Stir in the lime juice and remaining coriander. Scatter over the chopped peanuts and serve with jasmine rice.