Serves 4 | prep 15 minutes | total time
- 2 tbsp Napolina olive oil
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 1 celery stick, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/4 tsp crushed chillies
- 1 tbsp Napolina tomato puree
- 2 x 400g tins Napolina chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 100g pack young leaf spinach
- 1 x 400g pack Taste the Difference pork and herb sausages
- 350g Napolina spaghetti
- Heat half of the oil in a large pan and cook the spring onions, celery and carrots for 5-10 minutes, until softened, adding in the garlic, fennel and chillies for the last minute.
- Stir in the tomato puree with the chopped tomatoes and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for 10 minutes, until slightly thickened then stir through the spinach.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and cook the sausages for 10 minutes, until golden and cooked through. Remove and cut into chunks.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the spaghetti to pack instructions. Drain and add into the bolognese mixture with the sausage chunks. Season to taste and serve.