Leek and chorizo frittata
Serves 4-6 | prep 5 minutes | total time
- 1 tbsp Lurpak® Cooking Liquid
- 2 leeks, washed and thinly sliced
- 50g chorizo, thinly sliced
- 6 medium eggs
- a large handful of basil, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- a handful of rocket leaves to garnish
- Pre-heat the grill to high.
- Heat a medium sized non-stick ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat. Add the Lurpak® Cooking Liquid followed by the leeks and chorizo. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, basil, chilli flakes and some seasoning. Add the egg mix to the sautéed leeks and chorizo in the pan; cook for 1 minute without stirring.
- Place the pan under the grill and cook the frittata for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the frittata from the frying pan onto a serving plate using a spatula. Slice into wedges and garnish with a handful of rocket