Indian-style salmonSubscribe to Sainsbury's magazine
An easy salmon traybake with sweet potatoes and cherry tomatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp medium curry powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x 410g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- a large handful of young-leaf spinach
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Tip the sweet potatoes into a large, shallow roasting tin, add the red onion, tomatoes and curry powder and drizzle over the oil. Season and toss everything together then spread out in the tin. Roast for 30 minutes.
Stir in the chickpeas and top with the salmon. Season and roast for 10-12 minutes until the salmon is just cooked and the vegetables are tender. Remove the salmon, stir in the spinach and return the salmon to the tin. Scatter over the coriander to serve.
Recipe by Kate Titford