Firecracker prawn stir-fry
Serves 2 | total time
- 1 tbsp sesame or groundnut oil
- 1 x 180g pack peeled raw king prawns
- 1 x 300g pack mixed pepper stir-fry mix
- ½ tbsp toasted sesame seeds
For the sauce
- ½ tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp tamarind paste
- ½ tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 x 250g pack microwave Thai Jasmine rice, heated
- Mix together the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. Add the prawns and briskly fry for 1 minute or so until pink, then remove to a plate. Wipe out the pan and add the remaining oil. Add the stir-fry mix and fry for 2 minutes.
- eturn the prawns to the pan, pour over the sauce and stir-fry everything together for a couple of minutes until warmed through. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve with the cooked jasmine rice.
￼Only 435 calories