Spicy crab tortillas
Makes 4 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 2 green chillies
- 2 x 125g balls mozzarella
- 2 dressed crabs
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 ripe but firm avocados
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander, plus extra leaves, to serve
- 4 large soft tortillas
- Trim and slice the chillies. Drain and slice the mozzarella.
- Mix the crabmeat with the lime zest and a pinch of salt. Halve, de-stone and peel the avocados and mash with the lime juice – keep them quite chunky. Stir in the chopped coriander.
- Preheat a griddle pan with a little oil. Add a tortilla and top with a quarter of the crab, mashed avocado, slices of mozzarella and chilli. Griddle for 2-3 minutes until the base is crisp, then fold the tortilla in half and lift it out of the pan. Cut in half and scatter with coriander leaves. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling ingredients.