Goats' cheese and caramelised red onion hot dogs
Makes 6 | prep 5 mins | total time
- 6 Taste the Difference caramelised red onion & pork sausages
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 6 finger rolls
- 125g goats' cheese
- rocket leaves
- Cook the sausages on the barbecue or under the grill for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mustard and cranberry sauce and brush over the sausages for the last 5 minutes of cooking until the sausages are brown and sticky.
- Cut the finger rolls in half lengthways and toast briefly on the barbecue or under the grill.
- Spread the goats' cheese over six of the roll bases and top with a few rocket leaves. Place a sausage on each roll and top with the remaining roll tops to serve.